Wednesday, May 16, 2012

IN LOVE WITH BOWLING

I think everyone of us has a personal choice of a certain kind of sport that we like  irregardless  of our involvement with it whether we are active or not. Our involvement in sports is influenced by the kind of environment that we have , by the kind of friends that we have, the school, media, our physical fitness and of course our economic standing.

For me, bowling is the sport that I fell in love with. It's the kind of sport that I would love to play for as long as my body have that energy to lift my ball. The first time that I got to play bowling right there I realized that I'm in love with the sport.

For the love of this sport, I would like to share with this blog the rudiments of the game. The bowling enthusiasts, beginners, and even the advanced  players will certainly find this blog helpful to improve their game. 

Watch out for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment